President’s International Scholarships at Ferris State University, USA
Sjedinjene Američke Države
The USA is one of the favourite educational destinations for international students. If you also want to study in the USA, you can apply for the President’s Scholarships at Ferris State University.
This scholarship aims to encourage and support candidates with an excellent academic performance from all over the world to study at the university.
Founded in 1884 as the Big Rapids Industrial School, Ferris State University (FSU or Ferris) is a public university with its main campus in Big Rapids, Michigan. It is the ninth-largest university in the state with 14,560 students studying on its main campus, at one of the 19 off-campus locations across the state, or online. Two- and four-year degrees are offered through eight academic colleges and graduate degrees from six.
Why study at Ferris State University? Their goal is to help students find employment to learn transitional job skills that will help them when they graduate. Working while attending Ferris also helps students earn income to assist them with their educational expenses. Having a part-time job is a great way to help limit your student loans.
- University or Organization: Ferris State University;
- Department: NA;
- Course Level: Undergraduate;
- Award: $6,000 per year;
- Number of Awards: NA;
- Access Mode: Online;
- Nationality: International;
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must have a GPA of 3.7/4.0.
- Aspirants must have 29 ACT and 1300* SAT.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in the programme, students must have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents:
- You must provide a copy of the identification page(s) of your passport as well as those of any dependents you will be bringing into the U.S., proof of financial ability to study in the U.S. Your financial statement must show $28,900, copy of passport, copy of academic transcripts and submit it to Ferris State University.
- Office of International Education.
- 1301 S. State Street IRC 134
- Big Rapids, MI 49307 USA.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) requirements vary by program.
- Language Requirement: Students must have the following scores: 88 TOEFL, 7.0 IELTS, or 115 Duolingo.
Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of $6,000 per year at Ferris State University in the USA.