Sheffield MBA Scholarship Scheme at University of Sheffield, UK
The University of Sheffield is providing a beneficial scholarship programme named the Sheffield MBA Scholarship Scheme. This is a funding opportunity open for the academic year 2023–2024 at Sheffield University Management School (SUMS).
This funding scheme will help talented and ambitious international students by providing them with a limited number of scholarships worth £10,000 each to start their MBA programme at SUMS, UK.
The University of Sheffield, founded in 1905, is a public research university in Sheffield, England. It ranks among the top 10 UK universities for research grant funding and has become number one in the UK for income and investment in engineering research. Sheffield’s antiquity traces back to Sheffield Medical School’s foundation in 1828, Sheffield Technical School in 1884, and Firth College in 1879.
Why study at the University of Sheffield? At Sheffield, candidates can develop their skills, build working knowledge, pursue their interests, and meet new people. Their teachers will give students the extra push they need to realize their full potential. Here, they will be equipped to work in ways that address the environmental challenges they face.
Application Deadline: Applications for September 2023 entry to the MBA close on 18th November 2022, 17 February 2023, 14 April 2023, and 9 June 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Sheffield
- Department: Sheffield University Management School
- Course Level: MBA
- Award: £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All international candidates are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in an MBA programme offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants to the scholarship are required to hold any offer to study the Sheffield MBA, conditional or unconditional.
- Applicants who have been offered a place through the exceptions process cannot be considered for a scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this funding, the applicant must submit their full-time MBA application at the university. After that, the scholarship will be automatically awarded.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must meet the document requirements at the University of Sheffield. The application form must include the personal statement (answer must be 200 words per question)
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the university.
- Language Requirement: The candidate must meet the English language proficiency requirement to enrol in the programme at the university.
The University of Sheffield is offering a limited number of scholarships worth £10,000 each for home and international students starting their MBA programme in 2023.