University of Birmingham Bellerbys Outstanding Achievement International Scholarship in UK
Bellerbys Colleges in partnership with the University of Birmingham is pleased to announce the Outstanding Achievement International Scholarship for students academic high achievers.
The aim of this grant is to attract the best and most motivated international applicants who have a plan to pursue an undergraduate degree at the university. The students should have an excellent academic background to apply for this funding opportunity.
The University of Birmingham is a forward-thinking university with national and international renown. For more than a century, Birmingham has been challenging and developing outstanding minds.
Why would like to study at the University of Birmingham? Students will have various options to advance their careers while attending this university. Birmingham is the best option for you because it offers a great learning atmosphere as well as the resources you’ll need to reach your long-term goals.
- University: University of Birmingham and Bellerbys College;
- Department: NA;
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree;
- Awards: £2,500;
- Access Mode: Online;
- Number of Awards: One;
- Nationality: International;
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: EU, Overseas (Non-EU) students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate degree in Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria:
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham for a full-time undergraduate programme starting September 2022. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be studying at Bellerbys College.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2022 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested to apply for this grant, then go ahead and take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, they can download the scholarship application form and you can complete the attached application form and send it through to email@example.com for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: English Language test certificates, GPA score, transcripts, and other documentation that will ask in an online application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: As per the university requirement, the applicants have to show their ability in the English language through the IELTS or TOEFL test.
The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce one scholarship award of £2,500 for a student applying for entry to an undergraduate programme at the University starting September 2022 and who is currently studying at any Bellerbys College.
Application Deadline: May 27, 2022
Klikom na dugme Konkuriši, dalji tok konkurisanja nastavljaš na eksternom sajtu.