University Twente Scholarships (UTS) - Netherlands
The University of Twente is delighted to announce the UTS international awards for talented and motivated students. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
There are 50 awards available for students from EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries applying for a master’s programme at the University of Twente. The scholars will get an award amount ranging from € 3,000 – € 22,000.
Founded in 1961, the University of Twente offers degrees in the fields of social sciences, exact sciences and is highly specialized in engineering. Its research institutes have a world-class reputation in many areas.
Why study at the University of Twente (UT)? Becoming one of the most promising UT students, you have an exclusive opportunity to take part in an intake for one of the three honours programmes: Research honours, Design honours, or Change leaders.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 1 February 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Twente
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s degree programmes
- Awards: € 3,000 – € 22,000
- Number of Awards: Approximately 50
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries
- Eligibility Criteria: You must have obtained:
- An average grade of 7 (out of 10) at the end of the third quartile of the first year
- At least 50% of European Credits at the end of the third quartile of the first-year
- How to apply: Application for a UT scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will need to gain an admission letter first. After that, they can participate and must submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To take advantage of the scholarship program applicants should get admission at a University Twente on an eligible Masters level course.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
The University will provide approximately 50 scholarships and each up to € 3,000 – € 22,000 for one year. This scholarship will be allocated as compensation for study-related costs.