Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships in UK
To attract and support international candidates in the UK, Hartpury College is providing the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarships are available to support international students to join and excel at Hartpury University. The programme is open to new full-time international fee-paying students enrolling in September 2022.
Hartpury College, officially Hartpury University and Hartpury College, is a provider of further and higher education which describes itself as specializing in the agriculture, animal, equine, sport, and veterinary nursing” sectors.
Why study at Hartpury University and Hartpury College? They’ve been ranked among the top 20 universities in the UK for teaching quality by The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide, 2022. This means that you’ll benefit from consistently outstanding learning experiences while you’re here and be ready for your next big step.
- University or Organization: Hartpury University and Hartpury College;
- Department: NA;
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate;
- Award: £3,000;
- Number of Awards: NA;
- Access Mode: Online;
- Nationality: International;
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Receive and accept an offer to study a full-time undergraduate and postgraduate degree at Hartpury University.
- Confirm Hartpury University as your firm choice on UCAS.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in the programme, students are advised to enroll in the degree programme and complete the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for a scholarship, complete the application form and write a 500-word essay answering the question: ‘How will you use your Hartpury qualification to grow the equine, sports, agriculture, or animal industry to create a better future?’
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: All students need to possess a certain level of English language proficiency before studying with them. This is to ensure you will be successful in your studies and during your time in the UK.
Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of £3,000 to cover their study expenses in the UK.