C# .NET Developer
ACME Software d.o.o.
ACME Software is more than softphones. We’re more than a growing tech company. We pride ourselves in being world-class engineers, marketers, designers, builders, mentors and industry disruptors.
We believe that technology will truly revolutionize how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations with powerful communication tools that are secure, yet flexible for elastic business needs and a growing mobile workforce. We believe our people are key to success.
We’re looking for a talented individual to join our engineering team to help with development of web and mobile applications and services. The engineer will be a key member in developing and maintaining quality of our existing products and services as well as producing new ones. Our ideal candidate is a polished communicator, technically adept in working with our technologies, team oriented, and an avid learner.
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC, MS SQL Server and design/architectural patterns, Agile methodology, SQL servers, and SDLC
- Lead projects from proposal through postmortem, assessing vague problems, proposing high impact solutions, and executing them against a set of success criteria.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Conceptual data modeling
- Build out database design and schema
- Understand code-migrations
- SQL query analysis and optimizations and T-SQL, Stored procs
- REST web API
- Step up to resolve product issues, large and small.
- Own major application features and take responsibility for their maintenance and improvement over time.
- Collaborate with peers remotely during product brainstorms and technical design discussions.
Nice to have:
- C# .NET Core Service Development
- AWS Microservices: Lambdas, ECS
- HTML/CSS, Angular, React
- CI/CD pipelines
We'd be super excited if you have...
- Experience with Telecom, IP Networking and IP-PBX, SIP & VOIP technologies
About ACME Software
Acme Software is revolutionizing how people communicate in today’s modern mobile workforce. Its award-winning Bria solutions for desktop and mobile devices enable organizations to leverage their existing PBX and hosted voice call servers to extend seamless and secure unified communications and collaboration services to users regardless of their location and network. Our technology meets the unique requirements of several industries, including the contact center, retail, warehouse, hospitality, and healthcare verticals. Its solutions are deployed worldwide by 8x8, Airbnb, AmeriSave, BT, Citibank, Comcast, Fusion, Fuze, Liberty Global, Uber, Windstream and others.