Graduate Management Consultant
Spiralyze Graduate Management Consultant will work as a full-time employee for one of the fastest-growing Conversion Rate Optimization companies based in the United States of America. You will be exposed to opportunities that let you gain a new set of skills and are expected to bring something new to the table.
Daily tasks may vary, so a high level of flexibility is necessary for this position. Other key traits we find valuable in this job include having good attention to detail, a strong work ethic, and an insatiable hunger for learning new skills.
- Data Entry and Analysis
- Upload A/B Testing data to our Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Library with the utmost detail
- Manage and update the Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Library regularly
- Analyze testing data and catalog them in the right directories
- Attend strategy meetings with company strategists and copywriters
- Upload winning test highlights weekly in our channel
- Conversion Intelligence
- Conduct researches on competitors, depending on prompt
- Extrapolate interesting data from the company’s Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Library and formulate test ideas
- Create eye-catching media for presentation to colleagues and clients
- Meet with different company departments to discuss possible optimization
- Concentrate on speedy project completions as necessary
- Flexibly focus on urgent tasks to completion
Month 3 onwards:
- Lead your own projects in business operations, recruiting, marketing, research, etc.
- Develop new business models for the company
- Continuously optimize processes
- Initiate value-adding projects to both business and clients
- A bachelor’s degree - any degree is fine and even non-management degree holders are strongly encouraged to apply!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Loves questioning the status quo - You’ll never settle for what works, and you love to find ways to improve things!
- Versatility - You are good at tackling tasks outside your comfort zone and can learn things quickly. We believe that being a Jack of all trades is the way to go!
- Speed - We pride ourselves on getting things done - it doesn’t have to be perfect - we’ll iron out the details later!
- Coachability - We don’t expect any experience from you, but we do expect you to catch on quickly and learn new things faster than most.
- Empathy in leadership - We believe that leadership is built on the frontlines - We want people who believe that no job is too low for them to do and are always willing to do grunt work to understand the situation better.
- Cutting edge work: Learn from the leaders in the high growth Conversion Rate Optimization sector.
- Work location: Permanently Remote
- Competitive salary: Starting from 800-1200 USD
- Semi-flexible working hours: Must overlap with at least four hours from 8:00 am EST. The rest of your working day is up to you.
- Technological reimbursement: Need a new computer? New software? We will help!
- Education: You’ll have the opportunity to level up your skills with company-sponsored courses and training.
- 20 days of paid vacation plus holidays: You can choose to follow the US or local Holidays.