Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions for customers the world over. Luxoft is a global operation in 44+ cities and 28 countries with an international, agile workforce of nearly 18,000 people.
The position is opened in the Global HR Center (TAM SSC) - an international organization, which is responsible for performing HR and Global Relocation processes for different countries within LUXOFT.
Our team: SCC Team consists of ~30 members in different locations in Ukraine, Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Poland and India.
Technologies used: MS Excel as the main tool, MS PowerPoint, Luxoft Internal Systems.
- Qualified HR services implementation for employees in different regions (countries) of Luxoft and DXC Technology company presence.
- Support, organization, and performing of different types of HR personnel processing in foreign company's locations (onboarding, transfers, vacations, sick leaves, terminations) - (there is specially prepared good supervision program for newly hired employees to teach and help them to cope with subtle details of international personnel processing).
- Employees' files handling in internal informational systems.
- Graduate with work experience in HR area more than 1 year.
- Fluent English (written/spoken).
- Knowledge of MS Excel, experience in preparation of presentations in MS PowerPoint as well as working knowledge of MS Outlook and MS Word.
- Proactive, well-organized, and result-oriented person.
- Mature personality, excellent communication, and organization skills.
- Readiness to work overtime if needed.
- Strong task management.
Nice to have
- Polish or German language.
- English: B2 Upper Intermediate