Intern/Junior C++ Developer
Rad od kuće
Rok za prijavu: 16.04.2023.
puno radno vreme
Nije potrebno radno iskustvo
Klikom na dugme Konkuriši, dalji tok konkurisanja nastavljaš na eksternom sajtu.
Join our Development Centre in Serbia and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
- Accurately follow and execute the program tasks
- Work with mentor; proactively ask questions
- Actively participate in project tasks execution
- Development new features and bug-fix
- Communication in distributed team
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Specialized education
- C++ programming skills
- Knowledge of the linear algebra and analytical geometry
- Knowledge of algorithms on polygonal models (or desire to learn)
- Some ML/Python knowledge
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- English level: at least B2
- Good communication skills and desire to grow
- English: B2 Upper Intermediate