Juniors in Audit
KPMG Serbia is a part of the global network, providing audit, tax & legal and advisory services. Established in Belgrade in 1996. We advise Serbian and international companies and institutions in all sectors of the economy and the public sector. Our Belgrade office is currently employs 245 people.
We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
KPMG in Serbia is currently seeking for JUNIORS IN AUDIT.
Put simply, audit is about examining organisations and ensuring their published accounts provide a 'true and fair' view of their financial position and results. The work we undertake is critical to the everyday working of society, helps build more trust in the economy and supports businesses as they grow.
We audit some of the Serbian biggest companies, as they rely on us to provide independent insight, challenge, and high-quality audit expertise. From the start, you'll be working on complex audit engagements, which could include big retailers, banks and multinational companies – putting you at the heart of the world of business.
We continue to invest in tech-enabled solutions, which not only allow us to offer deeper insights and higher quality audits, but also a better user experience for our auditors. At the heart of this investment is KPMG Clara, our progressive global collaboration and analytics tool, evolved to help deliver even greater consistency and collaborative working.
In your role, you’ll work flexibly– at KPMG offices, engagement sites and from home. Some travel is likely for audit work and because the work is seasonal, you can expect a greater workload at the busiest times of the year.
- Develop an understanding of our clients and their businesses
- Complete audit programmes and form conclusions on each individual test and section completed
- Attend a range of internal training sessions including industry experience and soft skills
- Become familiar with our audit software
- Resolve audit and accountancy queries
- Understand the scope of tasks allocated and objectives to be achieved and work as a part of team
- Keep seniors and managers fully informed of any issues, ensure work is completed to a level agreed
- University Degree in Faculty of Economics, Organizational sciences or related degree/studies
- Fluency in English
- Advanced use of MS Office
- Be ready to travel and stay outside of Belgrade depending on the project requirements
- Prioritizing tasks and work on multiple assignments, complying with deadlines
- Ability to work as a team player and to communicate with people at different levels
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, work ethics and eagerness to learn
- Be involved in all aspects of audit delivery and client service
- Benefit from career building experiences through your work on some of the largest audit clients
- Be engaged for advisory related engagements
- Interesting career opportunities through our Global network of offices
- As you continue to develop in your journey, we will be providing you with full study support and mentorship as you pursue your ACCA or other international or local accreditation.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support, not only for your professional qualifications, but also for your personal goals and aspirations so we can grow together. In addition, you will get LinkedIn learning licence.
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.
- 21 days annual leave + your birthday off – Time to focus on your friends and family and what’s important to you.
- Agile Working - We're on a mission to give you back your time.
- Inclusive behaviors
- Flexible Working - KPMG understands that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day. Therefore, we operate a flexible working policy.
- Private health insurance
- Life Assurance
- Chill out / gaming room
- Social events – Team Buildings, Friday drinks, after work parties, etc.
- Fruit @ office
The KPMG Difference
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals. Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.